Container Solutions are a Linux Foundation Authorized Training Partner (ATP) and are pleased to offer The Linux Foundation – Kubernetes Administration (LFS458) course.
In this course you’ll learn how to install and configure a production-grade Kubernetes cluster, from network configuration to upgrades to making deployments available via services. Also handle the ongoing tasks necessary for Kubernetes administration.
This course is excellent preparation for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam: https://training.linuxfoundation.org/certification/certified-kubernetes-administrator-cka/
- Installation of a multi-node Kubernetes cluster using kubeadm
- Choosing and implementing cluster networking.
- Various methods of application lifecycle management, including scaling, updates and roll-backs.
- Configuring security both for the cluster as well as containers.
- Managing storage available to containers.
- Learn monitoring, logging and troubleshooting of containers and the cluster.
- Configure scheduling and affinity of container deployments.
- Use Helm and Charts to automate application deployment.
- Understand Federation for fault-tolerance and higher availability.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native application concepts and architectures
- Familiarity using a programming language (such as Python, Node.js, Go)
- Understanding of Linux administration skills
- Comfortable using the command line
- Able to edit files using a command-line text editor
- WiFi-enabled laptop
- Access to a Terminal and SSH client