Who should attend?
Anyone who desires to be an active member of a Cloud Native transformation or who wishes to gain an understanding of what is involved in the journey. This workshop is suitable for anyone in an organisation, including people who are not developers or engineers.
What can I expect?
The workshop will be highly interactive. We will encourage you to contribute your experiences and share your reflections. After this workshop you will have an introductory understanding of what it means to become Cloud Native and the benefits it can bring.
- Summarise what is meant by being Cloud Native
- Describe the core concepts in Cloud Computing and Cloud Native
- Outline the major people, process, and technology shifts required to adopt a Cloud Native approach
- Understand your role in the Cloud Native transformation and how you and your team can support the organisation’s transformation
- Learn how to effectively contribute to conversations within your company about the Cloud Native transformation
- Cloud computing
- Cloud Native approach
- DevOps culture
- Microservices architecture
- Continuous Delivery
- Exposure to technology teams and processes
- A basic knowledge of software engineering or cloud computing is an advantage
Format and duration
- 3 hours to 1 day. Tailored to the audience and depth of knowledge required.
- Instructor-Led Training
- Online or On-site at your office
- Capacity of 6-12 participants
Let’s take the next step
Get in touch today to arrange your own Container Solutions training and get the skills to up your Cloud Native game.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on +31 20 260 0302