This workshop will focus on advanced Kubernetes concepts and features. You will be invited to get hands-on with a series of step-by-step exercises to take you through the process of developing an application from first deployment and implementing best practices to improve and enhance it.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for Software developers, DevOps engineers and Application architects who are already running Kubernetes and want to further develop their knowledge and understand how advanced features can be used to make application development more agile, improve availability and sustainability. This course focuses on the architectural and operational side of running mission critical applications on Kubernetes.
What can I expect?
After this workshop you will have an overview of the advanced features of Kubernetes. You will have practiced deploying, updating and exposing an application running on a cluster, and be able to understand the reasons behind and how to implement best practices for production grade apps on Kubernetes.
- Have a deeper understanding of the most important areas to consider when running an application on Kubernetes in a Production environment
- Understand how to effectively run stateless and stateful applications
- Understand multiple ways to perform zero downtime deployments
- Manage Resources and Quality of Service
- Summarize approaches to application monitoring and logging
- Troubleshoot problems encountered when running applications
This is only an example and will be tailored to your needs:
- Advanced Kubernetes architecture
- Running workloads on Kubernetes
- Zero downtime deployments
- Resource Management
- Logging & Monitoring
- Troubleshooting & Debugging
- Ran applications on Kubernetes in at least a Development environment
- Worked with containerised applications
- Basic software development & Linux administration
- Understanding of Cloud Native concepts
- WiFi enabled laptop
- Access to a Terminal and SSH client
- GitHub account
Format & Duration
- 2-4 days
- Instructor-Led Training
- Online or On-site at your office
- Capacity of 6-12 participants
Let’s take the next step
Get in touch today to arrange your own Container Solutions training and get the skills to up your Cloud Native game.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on +31 20 260 0302